This function disabled

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


What do I say now?
This has been a very interesting summer to say the least.

Studying for a ridiculous(ly hard) exam. Trying to figure out who I am and where I belong. Teaching lovely little children who cannot pay attention for a bit. Learning to speak up for myself though it is quite hard to do as an introvert. Trying to speak in funny Britsh accents. Meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Bragging on my King of Glory to some. Loving on my Demidog.

And then there's the hard stuff of growing up:
Where and when do you defy your parents when you know it is the right thing to do? And how can obeying God's will go against obeying your parents, and how, tell me how do I deal with it all?

This is all to say that life is sometimes (at most times) just messy and no cliche statement I can think of will cover it all.

Tragedies are everywhere. Just look at the news. Amidst the rave over Olympics, we hear news of crime from Aurora, Wisconsin, and even Joplin MO.

And though the wrong seems oft so strong, I know one thing, God is the ruler yet. And He is a good God. Sometimes that is all I know, that is all i can trust in.

No comments:

Post a Comment